Maralbaeva Albina Asylbekovna
In 2015 she graduated from the KSMA named after I.K. Akhunbaev with a degree in General Medicine. From 2015-2017 passed clinical internship on the basis of KSMA named after I.K. Akhunbaev in the specialty “Ophthalmology”. From 2018-2022 successfully completed postgraduate studies at the Department of Ophthalmology of KSMA named after I.K.Akhunbaev. In 2017, she participated in the RAAB Kyrgyzstan 2017 project (Rapid Assessment of Avoidable Blindness).
She worked as an ophthalmologist in the Department of Eye Trauma, BNITsTiO. Part-time worked as an assistant at the Department of Eye Diseases of the Asian Medical Institute. Tentisheva.
Consultative reception of patients after trauma, inpatient treatment of chronic and acute eye diseases, parabulbar and subconjunctival injections
Takes part in the scientific and practical conference of the Society of Ophthalmologists of the Kyrgyz Republic and clinical conferences:
• In 2016, Bishkek, the 6th International School of Glaucoma of Ophthalmologists of Kyrgyzstan.
• In 2015, Issyk-Kul, IV Central Asian Conference on Ophthalmology.
• In 2017, St. Petersburg, participation in the international conference of ophthalmologists “White Nights”.
• In 2016, he participated in the conference dedicated to Diabetes Day “Diabetes and the Eye”.
• In 2016, she participated in the scientific and international conference of ophthalmologists in Turkey, Antalya.
• Participation in the scientific-practical conference on the topic: “Vitreoretinal surgery”.
• For the period from 2017 to 2023, 8 scientific articles were published. 1 act of implementation was issued, 1 patent for an invention was received.
• In 2018 and 2023, she underwent advanced training in the direction of “Latest laser technologies in ophthalmology”.
• In 2019, advanced training “Peculiarities of the pathology of the organ of vision in children.”
• In 2020 “Selection of orthokeratological lenses”.
• In 2022, participation in the international medical congress dedicated to the 125th anniversary of the St. Petersburg State Medical University. acad. I.P. Pavlov “St. Petersburg Scientific Readings”.
• Member of the Association of Ophthalmologists of Turkic Speaking Countries (OOTS).