Dzhumashaliyev Chyngyz Salmorbekovich
In 2014 he graduated from I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy with honors.
From 2014-2016 passed clinical residency at I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy majoring in Ophthalmology.
He worked as an ophthalmologist at FMC No. 19. Carried out initial reception, treatment, observation of patients.
Part-time worked as an assistant at the Department of Eye Diseases of the Asian Medical Institute named after S. Tentishev.
Member of the Society of Ophthalmologists of Turkic Speaking Countries (OOTC).
- In 2015, Issyk-Kul, IV Central Asian Conference on Ophthalmology.
- In 2016, Bishkek, the 6th International Glaucoma School of Ophthalmologists of Kyrgyzstan.
- In 2017 Advanced training program: “Vascular pathology of the organ of vision”, “Pathology of the optical system of the eye”
- Osh City V Central Asian Conference on Ophthalmology.
- In 2018, he completed advanced training in the cycle “The latest laser technologies in ophthalmology”.
- Took part in a scientific-practical conference on the topic: Actual problems of ophthalmology.
- 2019 advanced training “Features of the pathology of the organ of vision in children.”
- Kiev, a training course on the selection of orthokeratological lenses by Paragon.
- Internship in the children’s department of Ust-Kamenogorsk East Kazakhstan Regional Ophthalmological Center.
- Participation in the scientific-practical conference on the topic: “Vitreoretinal surgery”